[fsug-bangalore] Software Freedom Day celebrations in Bangalore

nivead pacer_invincible@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Aug 22 21:22:49 IST 2005

Hi,

 Are we going to meet sometime before sept 10th ?  so that we can form teams and discuss the plans for the day ?

 Nivead

----- Original Message ----
From: Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com>
To: fsug-bangalore at lists.deeproot.co.in
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 18:00:27
Subject: [fsug-bangalore] Software Freedom Day celebrations in Bangalore

Hi folks,

         We are also going to be a part of the world wide celebrations of Software freedom day on this September 10.
 See this page for more (I just started working towards it and nothing is in place yet -- chip in with ideas and help :-) .
  http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/?SFD I have registered a team and looking for volunteers. here you can get some ideas.
  http://softwarefreedomday.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23&Itemid=63

  Regards
  Praveen A

--
            "GNU is the system, and Linux is the  kernel."
A proud GNU user http://www.gnu.org