Development ?

Nagappan anagappan@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Aug 22 13:56:40 IST 2005

Hi Rakesh,
    I guess we have very good developers in this list, it will be nice,
if we all could contribute to or associate with at-least one of the free
software projects listed in project page ? And more over we could also
discuss something related to development ?

BTW, Through GNOME Bangalore chapter (http://gnomebangalore.org), Novell
Supports students to contribute to Open Source projects, like Mono,
OpenOffice, GNOME, Beagle and ofcourse GNU/LDTP ;). Rakesh we can be
online in irc channels and help newbies ? As an initiator of Bangalore
FSUG, you would be having more ideas :)

Thanks
Nagappan

--
Nagappan A <anagappan at novell.com>
Novell Software Development (I) Pvt. Ltd.