[fsug-bangalore] VTU FLOSS Campaign Update

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Aug 8 11:58:05 IST 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-08 at 06:21 +0000, Kanti Jadia wrote:
> Add to this
>
> > Next steps:
> > (1) Keep the petition alive.
> > (2) Meet VC at Bangalore.
> > (3) Start FLOSS awareness at colleges.
> > (4) **
> >  To discuss the status please visit:
> > http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/?VTU-FLOSS_Campaign-status
>
> Given by Thej

It would much better if we use the Mailing-list for the discussions.

And the I had told Thej the idea suggest by FN, to speard this "Letter
to You VC" to other universities/colleges in India.

Cheers
--
arky

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati