hi arky

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Aug 4 10:15:45 IST 2005

Morning List,

I had posted to some Yahoo Groups calling for students and Colleges who
are interested in FLOSS come up and join us into doing some events.

Here is one response from BMSCE College UG student Nirmal.I think we
have one college to do a event.Does anyone else has any more contacts?

--arky

--
arky

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati