[fsug-bangalore] Participation by FSF-India in LB-05

Kanti Jadia j_kanti@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Aug 2 13:44:34 IST 2005

Hi Arky,

if you happen to be on the lb mailing list (linux-bangalore-2005 at yahoo ) you would get to pitch in too.

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati wrote :
>On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 20:46 +0000, Kanti Jadia wrote:
> > The Free as in Freedom booth
>
>LoL Kanti.You even got name for booth in LB.Do take some time out and
>talk to the LB organisers or on their ML about this.

Its already on the table

>As far as I know it cost a arm and leg to buy a both at LB.I doubt any
>corporates would sponsor that.And it is highly unlikely that LB guys
>would like to cut down the charge of the booth for Not-For-Profit
>organisations.

Do not think this would be a really difficult thing to get too.
I have never been to LB, so this would also be my first experience too.

>Cheers
>
>--
>arky
>
>Rakesh 'arky' Ambati
>GPG Key ID:  0x92BCF7D4
>Blog [ http://arky.in ]
>Member FSUG-Bangalore [ http://bangalore.gnu.org.in ]
>Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
>See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

Regards

Kanti

Enjoy your Freedom,use GNU/Linux.