Kannada software in schools

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Apr 23 02:01:24 IST 2005

Morning Friends,

Here is the new project I recently learnt about
'Maitre'.

Project Maitre aims to create an infrastructure for
rural and/or public schools wanting to implement Linux
on their PCs with Kannada support.

Pramod  has officially started work on it and is now
in need of some volunteers. Take a look at the wiki
for more information and on how to get involved.

http://kannada.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Maitre

Have a great weekend.

--arky

                                         {\('v')/}
     (  =(^Y^)=      (_rakesh_ambati at yahoo^^" "^^
  FSUG-Bangalore (http://bangalore.gnu.org.in)
  FreeSchools Project (http://freeschools.bluesprint.com)