[fsug-bangalore] Let's revive Fsf-dev

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Oct 30 00:22:35 IST 2004

Hi Krishna,

--- Krishna <krishnakg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Iam ready to contribute to any development effort
> for future GNU
> tools/programs.

Well,well ain't I happy to hear that.Krishna, GNU have
loads of projects that we can contribute to.During my
recent conversation with Anand Babu(ab),he mentioned
that the GNU savanna are short of
developers/maintainer for the existing projects, let
alone any new projects.We do have quite some
ideas/requirements but such technical things are
better discussed in fsf-dev and fsf-prog mailing-list.

Please do try to help me out with the query(s) I have
posted this morning on these mailing-lists.

> During the days when the mailing list was active
> what kinds of tools
> were developed?  :-)
   That's a great point but I can't agree much ...

   The idea behind reviving fsf-dev,fsf-prog
mailing-lists is

[1] Let's try to builds those mailing-lists as
platform for Free Software Developers based in India.A
strong support for budding developers can also be
provided.May  end-users can come on the list with a
fear of being hounded by consultants {hire me,I'll
solve it for you} .

[2] These mailings-lists are for techical questions
and others like fsug-blr,fsf-friends,fsf-* for
advocacy and other common activities.(Well,I have lot
of query which I don't want to post to LIG-* blugs*
don't ask me why ;[o)

Comments, no flames please my building is out of
water.

--arky

=====
\_|       Rakesh 'arky' Ambati       |