[fsug-bangalore] NGOs in Blore

Sajith T S sajith@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed May 12 17:38:37 IST 2004

Arun M wrote:

>   I've talked to a person in Baratiya Gyan Viyan Samati. They said that
> they have a active group in Blore. Working with them will help us
> further our ideals. If we are ready to interact with them i will get the
> contacts. And may be request the person to inform the local chapter.

http://www.bgvs.org/html/state_centres.htm#9 appears to have the
contact details.

But if we are ready to interact with them is a good question. Are we?
Or should we wait for Godot? ;)

Sajith.
--
Your friends will know you better in the first moment you meet than
your acquaintances will know you in a lifetime.