[fsug-bangalore] Share the link 4 RMS book

Sajith T S sajith@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed May 5 09:28:46 IST 2004

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati wrote:

> Morning folks,
>
>    Can someone share the link to rms book 'free
> software' on G/lugt site.
>
>    I feel too lazy to search it myself,blame the
> weather. ;o)

Arky, congratulations on being the first poster! Let's ignore the fact
that there was no competition for this one ;-)

http://glugt.linuxisle.com/store.shtml?

They say that <http://notabug.com/2002/rms-essays.pdf> is the online
version of the book, but the download seems to be corrupted :(

Sajith.
--
Your friends will know you better in the first moment you meet than
your acquaintances will know you in a lifetime.