[fsug-bangalore] listing at gnu.org

Sajith T S sajithts@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jun 21 07:38:08 IST 2004

Ramanraj K wrote:

> Please have http://bangalore.gnu.org.in listed at
> http://www.gnu.org/gnu/gnu-user-groups.html

I had written to the webmasters sometime back. Though they did not
written back, it appears that they've updated their list:

http://www.gnu.org/gnu/fs-user-groups.html

Its pointing to material in Arky's site, since that's what we had
at the time. Will update them with the latest :)

Since we're not strictly a GNU/Linux user group, this is the place
to get listed, I guess.

Sajith.
--
Your friends will know you better in the first moment you meet than
your acquaintances will know you in a lifetime.