[fsug-bangalore] New web site up & plan for Sunday!

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jun 18 10:53:31 IST 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 10:20, Rakesh 'arky' Ambati wrote:
> Ho Boy, that's great news. :D

BTW, I forgot to mention that this new look is based on the CSS created
by Sajith.

> Yes, That should be great, Suggest a time and venue
> Abhas.

We have two options:

1. Barista on M G Road - the place we met at last time.

2. Our yet to be furnished office on M G Road (Mittal Towers) (but we
should be able to have enough facilities to be able to sit and talk
quietly!)

Time-wise, anything is fine with me. However, since the general feeling
was that Sunday mornings are too early, we can meet sometime in the
afternoon after lunch - around 3:00 PM.

Hope everyone can make it. If we can confirm our presence on Sunday by
afternoon today, I can talk to Anand Babu as well.

On the last count, the following has confirmed:

1. Sajith
2. Suraj (probable)
3. Rakesh (probable)
4. Abhas

Awaiting affirmative replies from last meeting participants:

Avinash
Senthil

Nishant is on leave and back home in Lucknow.

Cheers,
Abhas.
--
Abhas Abhinav <abhas at deeproot.co.in>