[fsug-bangalore] Knock knock.

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jun 14 20:58:15 IST 2004

--- Abhas Abhinav <abhas at deeproot.co.in> wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 09:21, Suraj Kumar wrote:
> > Any  idea what  is  the scenario  in  bangalore
> schools  (in terms  of
> > syllabus, courses, etc.,.)?  Unfortunately  none
> of my colleagues have
> > any school-related funda.
>
> I know of one school (Merry Land School, near
> Ulsoor) which is very
> friendly in terms of Free Software usage. You can
> visit:
> www.merryland.org.
>
> Something of interest is:
> http://www.merryland.org/innovations.htm
>
> I met with their main technical person, Arun, since
> they required some

Now, lets discuss what we can do for them in the next
Gnu(s) Grazing.

 They have some activity clubs (my my for quake
gaming) and Web design.So, let's say one us goes there
on a weekend and explains the features of Bluefish or
something.

cheers

--arky
PS: I belive creating a LAN gaming jam is better for
the kids ;o)