[fsug-bangalore] free software event in july

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jun 12 09:48:36 IST 2004

On Sat, 2004-06-12 at 09:25, Rakesh 'arky' Ambati wrote:
> Ok, count me in.
>
>    We got nine days, so who's else is game for this?

Its July 21st not June 21st! So there is quite some time. We can do a
very good job if we can prepare well.

BTW, I'm prepared to host a Jabber conference if we all want to meet up
online instead of in person. Then maybe everyone can join in and
contribute views and comments and we can build up a strong plan.

Who would want to join into the conference? (I need to add the users.)
When should we have it?

-abhas.