free software event in july

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jun 12 08:23:15 IST 2004

On Sat, 2004-06-12 at 02:36, Rakesh 'arky' Ambati wrote:
>  I re-posted this email fsug,coz it seems that event
> planned in kerala are not yet final.Let see what we
> can  do to make it a success.

My intent to "think globally; act locally"!!

>    Any plans?

A plan could be something like:

* a two hour event plus tea/coffee
* a talk or two on free software
* some demos
* a Q & A session
* sell some copies of FSF documentation (or even those essays
  compilation from GLUG[T])
* sell some debian gnu/linux CDs

We should specifically invite:

* students
* media people
* enthusiasts
* developers
* blug participants who care

>   H'm I have no idea !

If we are firm on this idea of an event then there is a lot to do and
talk about!

-abhas.
--
Abhas Abhinav <abhas at deeproot.co.in>