[Fsf-friends] Understanding GPL

Ramanraj K ramanraj@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jul 26 22:10:54 IST 2004

>I  have noticed  legal experts  struggling to  get the  concept  of free
>software correctly.   But they are very  quick to notice  the dangers of
>the terminology `open source'.
>
>Please be patient and do read the archives.

Yes, men acquainted with law and free software will sharply react to
dangers of an unethical way of life, while others may not notice
anything amiss. I can't stand vague insuations against legal experts,
who are members of my fraternity.  Please point to the post giving
specific links,  and if you do not know how to do that, learn that
before you pass stupid comments on others.