[fsug-bangalore] [Help] ATMS Computer Lab

Kanti Jadia j_kanti@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Dec 12 18:08:55 IST 2004

Hi,

Can you please detail out the setup.
The attachment is missing , can u send it again ( incase its being dropeed on the list )

regards

Kanti

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 Rakesh 'arky' Ambati wrote :
> [...]

Enjoy your Freedom,use GNU/Linux.
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/why-gnu-linux.html