[Humour] The Future of Customer Care<SIC>

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Dec 6 08:11:54 IST 2004

The Future of Customer Care

 Operator : "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut .. May I
 have your..."

 Customer: "Heloo, can I order.."

 Operator : "Can I have your multi purpose card
 number first, Sir?"

 Customer: "It's eh..., hold
 on......6102049998-45-54610"

 Operator : "OK... you're... Mr Singh and you're
 calling from 17 Jalan Kayu. Your home number is
 40942366, your office 76452302 and your mobile is
 0142662566. Which number are you calling from now
 Sir?"

 Customer: "Home! How did you get all my phone
 numbers?"

 Operator : "We are connected to the system Sir"

 Customer: "May I order your Seafood Pizza..."

 Operator : "That's not a good idea Sir"

 Customer: "How come?"

 Operator : "According to your medical records, you
 have high blood pressure and even higher cholesterol
 level Sir"

 Customer: "What?... What do you recommend then?"

 Operator : "Try our Low Fat Hokkien Mee Pizza.
 You'll like it"

 Customer: "How do you know for sure?"

 Operator : "You borrowed a book entitled "Popular
 Hokkien Dishes" from the National Library last week
 Sir"

 Customer: "OK I give up... Give me three family size
 ones then, how  much will that cost?"

 Operator : "That should be enough for your family of
 10, Sir. The total is $49.99"

 Customer: "Can I pay by credit card?"

 Operator : "I'm afraid you have to pay us cash, Sir.
 Your credit card  is over the limit and you owe your
 bank $3,720.55 since October last year. That's not
 including the late payment charges on your housing
 loan,
 Sir."

 Customer: "I guess I have to run to the
 neighbourhood ATM and withdraw some cash before your
 guy arrives"

 Operator : "You can't Sir. Based on the records,
 you've reached your daily limit on machine
 withdrawal today"

 Customer: "Never mind just send the pizzas, I'll
 have the cash ready. How long is it gonna take
 anyway?"

 Operator : "About 45 minutes Sir, but if you can't
 wait you can always come and collect it on your
 motorcycle..."

 Customer: " Wat!" Operator : "According to the
 details in system , you own a
 Scooter,...registration number 1123..."

 Customer: " @@#$%^&*$%#$**":>?*"

 Operator : "Better watch your language Sir. Remember
 on 15th July 1987 you were convicted of using
 abusive language on a policeman... ?"

 Customer: [Speechless]

 Operator : "Is there anything else Sir?"

 Customer: "Nothing... by the way... aren't you
 giving me that 3 free bottles of cola as
 advertised?"

 Operator : "We normally would Sir, but based on your
 records you're  also diabetic.......

=====
\_|       Rakesh 'arky' Ambati       |
  |        Bangalore (INDIA)         |