[Fsf-kerala] Free Software in Higher Secondary

Anoop Alias anoopalias01 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 10:28:55 IST 2009

GNUers,

This is a very good initiative

I remember myself asking in the ilug-cochin list about alternatives for our
lab in engineering (computer science and engineering,under cusat) .and i got
a very good response.I could also know that MEC,Kochi uses completely free
software for all their lab work which is very appreciable

I dont know if there are more exceptions; but in my belief all the other
engineering colleges in kerala makes their lab in such a way that all the
lab work has to be done in windows and only the dire necessary ones ,like
system programming are to be done in GNU

maybe with the Pre-college school syllabus ; we must do something with the
the college sysllabus also ..

Thank you,
--
Anoop P Alias (PGP Key ID : 0x014F9953)