[Fsf-kerala] Free Software in Higher Secondary

Renni P Mathunny rennipm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 18:01:33 IST 2009

The syllabus is not revised. We may draft one, with inputs from competent
sources and submit it to Higher Seconday directorate and the teachers
organisations.

I tried to upload a pdf file containing the list of free software
alternatives for the software/tools in the current syllabus, but it is not
yet approved by the list moderator.

I would like to add one more comment about my previous message on the
objectives of teaching/learning Computer Science/Application in higher
secondary.

The  objectives may be different  for the different streams of higher
secondary courses, namely Science, Commerce and Humanities. That means we
have to draft three different syllabi.

Regards,
Renni