[Fsf-india] Carte Blanche - a fete on free/open source - Mar 3rd 2007

satheesh kumar m_sathyz@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jan 26 00:01:42 IST 2007

Computer Society of MIT is conducting "Carte Blanche 07", a fete on free/Open Source Softwares on March 3rd, 2007. We welcome you all to share the spirit of freedom and to take part in various contests.

Demos on various Linux topics are conducted through out the day, catering to all people, ranging from the newbies to the experts.It is a one day crash course on Linux, where one can get a feel of  what Linux really is.

Apart from this, there are many events for students like Programming contests, debugging, Linux Quiz, Paper Presentations, Online Programming Contest, Web Blogging, Web designing, Technical Treasure Hunt etc. The price money touches new heights than ever.

Also, lectures and seminars by eminent open source gurus are also part of the agenda

CD's of all Linux Distributions will be distributed and also our custom-built Linux for Engineering students "Carte Blanche V 1.07" will be released on the day.

Visit http://www.cs-mit.org/cb07 for details

Demos, lectures and workshops are open to all!!

We would really like to have contributions of any kind from the open source community.
--
Satheesh Kumar M ( m_sathyz at yahoo.co.in, Ph.: +919884262207 )