[Fsf-india] (Ref:FLOSSWorld)Request for contact address

neeta mishra mishraneeta1@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Apr 21 12:12:10 IST 2006

Hi,

The European-Union funded FLOSSWorld project aims to enhance the level of
global awareness related to FLOSS among various sectors like industry,
academia, government, etc. As a part of this project, we plan to conduct a
series of surveys related to FLOSS, to understand the impact and usage of
FLOSS among developers, employers, government officials and educational
institutions across India.Please refer to www.flossworld.org for more
details about the FLOSSWorld project.

We are in the process of collecting contacts in order to circulate the
survey questionnaires. We have collected a number of contact addresses from
the internet and from references obtained from our regional workshop
participants.Give your experience in FOSS related activities.We seek your
help in reaching out to as many as people as possible.Could you please mail
back any contacts you know of among the developer, e-government, academia
and employer community, to whom, you think, we can send the survey
questionnaires. Also, let us know if you would like to partiicpate in the
survey.

Thanks and Regards,
FLOSSWorld team, C-DAC Mumbai

mailto:aparna at cdacmumbai.in <aparna at cdacmumbai.in>