[Fsf-india] Participation in GNU development

Nirendra Awasthi nirendra_awasthi@yahoo.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 04:39:58 -0800 (PST)

--0-1247637583-1042634398=:15487

Hi,

I'm Nirendra. I'm workin as a software Engineer in Delhi. With experience of C,C++/ Java/Qt Development under linux. Know Perl/ Tcl/Tk. Worked on writing stacks for GSM. Worked a lot in working with sound and network programming under linux. I'm having good knowledge of database n datawarehousing/datamining kinda things in various platforms including solaris with knowledge of PostGREsql/MySQL Oracle etc. I'm currently working on writing a document generation utility for a datawarehousing tool (Informatica) at sourceforge.

I'm interested in participating in GNU development in India. Please let me know if I can be of any help. You can always mail me for further inquiries.

Waiting for your reply.

Nirendra Awasthi http://nawasthi.tripod.com

Software Engineer, Induslogic Inc.

Address: B-90,Sec. 15 Noida

Cell: 9811766113

--0-1247637583-1042634398=:15487

<P>Hi,</P>
<P>I'm Nirendra. I'm workin as a software Engineer in Delhi. With experience of C,C++/ Java/Qt Development under linux. Know Perl/ Tcl/Tk. Worked on writing stacks for GSM. Worked a lot in working with sound and network programming under linux. I'm having good knowledge of database n datawarehousing/datamining kinda things in various platforms including solaris with knowledge of PostGREsql/MySQL Oracle etc. I'm currently working on writing&nbsp;a document generation utility for a datawarehousing tool (Informatica)&nbsp;at sourceforge. </P>
<P>I'm interested in participating in GNU development in India. Please let me know if I can be of any help. You can always mail me for further inquiries.</P>
<P>Waiting for your reply.</P>
<P>Nirendra Awasthi <A href="http://nawasthi.tripod.com">http://nawasthi.tripod.com</A></P>
<P>Software Engineer, Induslogic Inc.</P>
<P>Address: B-90,Sec. 15 Noida</P>
--0-1247637583-1042634398=:15487--