[Fsf-india] GNOME and KDE desktops for MS-Windows users

M.Balakrishna Pillai mbpillai@asianetindia.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:42:58 +0530

Biju G C wrote:

>I wish, I could start using GNU/Linux, but plenty other reason make me stay in MS-Win. Previously
>I had dual boot PC, but found that is not a good solution.

It is ok if you are not breaking the law.

>Joined CyGNOME project, now I am trying to popularize it among windows users.

A good idea to snatch money from friends and give it to an american company.

>So please visit http://cygnome.sourceforge.net/ as well as please tell ur friends abt. it.

Those who realy love their friends will not do such a thing.

Recently I have seen advertisements(NASSCOM's) in The Hindu and Malayala
Manorama about the SIMPLEST way to betray your friends (AT present only
companies but in future it can it will be individuals).

With regards

M.Balakrishna Pillai