[Fsf-india] From India

mukut meena mukut5ul@yahoo.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 04:01:38 +0000 (GMT)

Hi ,
I am mukut biharee meena and B.Tech in chemical engg.
from IITB. I attended the freesoftware movement
lecturer by Dr. Richard M. Stallmann in IIT Bombay. I
am working in a IT company in Ahmedabad in
Gujarat(State) india. I would like to hook up with
free software movement in india and would like spread
this the movement in Gujarat. If someone involved in
freesoftware movement in Ahmedabad please send me
contact numbers. Currently I am alone from my company
who is working and I am pulling more people into this
movement.
Regards
Mukut