[Fsf-india] New license for webservices from FSF

Gopal.V gopalv82@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 18:07:11 +0530

Hi E'body,
	I think I had mentioned about the role of GPL in Webservices
(with relation to DotGNU stuff...)

	This is a new Free Software copyleft license called "Affero
General Public License" -- AGPL .

	This requires a get-source buttons on all webservice oriented
programs. This has developed for/by the Affero.org -- a Free Software
company. FSF is considering the inclusion of this clause into GPL 3.0 .

This has been announced on http://www.fsf.org/press/2002-03-19-Affero.html

Gopal.V

"bash2.0$ ls --get-sources --put-in /usr/local/src" (aah !).
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success