[Fsf-india] An appeal to members

CK Raju ckra@vsnl.net
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 07:42:45 +0530

------=_NextPartTM-000-be423915-431f-11d6-9f67-dbd63469a8dd

Good advice, moderator.
>As we all know fsf-india list is a forum for discussion/debate
>on ideas and action. In the forum positive criticism is always

Reflecting on the theme, I would only add that we shouldn't allow ourselv=
es
to be bitten by the crab-culture bug, where when one crab tries to climb =
up,
all the rest join and pull it down. =20

"You may win an argument, but might lose a friend" could be something we=20
should consider.

That may cause a delay in achieving our final objective, one for which we=
 all
are striving at this stage, even if most of us know that tomorrow, our
objective could very well be treated as just "common sense".

Contributions, however small, do matter, and hence need to be promoted.

CK Raju

------=_NextPartTM-000-be423915-431f-11d6-9f67-dbd63469a8dd

****** Message from InterScan E-Mail VirusWall NT ******

** No virus found in attached file noname.htm

This is a virus free message scanned by Zyberway