[Fsf-india] DEBATE: Why Linux... why GNU/Linux

E. Krishnan ekmath@md5.vsnl.net.in
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:45:32 +0530 (IST)

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Nagarjuna G. wrote:

> We have a positive agenda. If we cant pursue this in a positive
> approach, it is sad.  Should we close this thread here.

It's high time we did just that. Just as Rajkumar said, I also will not be
posting to this thread anymore. May I have a few more  words in this
matter?

Since most of us communicate only through words in this list, it is the
responsibility of each of us to be careful in the choice of word and
idiom. There are words that can ennoble and elevate and words that can
defile and debase. If we are not capable of the former, let us at least
refrain from the latter.

--
Krishnan