[Fsf-india] DEBATE: Why Linux... why GNU/Linux

Rajkumar S. raj2569@yahoo.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 02:44:37 +0530 (IST)

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Raghavendra Bhat wrote:

> Rajkumar S. posts :
> > We should  calmly explain the reason  to call the OS  GNU/Linux to the
> > first category  and respect the second category's  freedom to disagree
> > with us.
>
> Can you please try doing this on the Linux-India General list ?

Why should we be concerned with other lists. I am not a subscriber to
Linux-India General list. But if charter of the list is not a
discussion about FSF Philosophy, I will not discuss it there.

This list is mainly concerned with FSF Philosophy. And we try to
spread it far and wide here. But if some one has disagreement to some
aspect of our philosophy, can't we just agree to disagree on that
point alone and work on points of agreement?

raj

PS: Just read Tapan's mail and I agree with it completely, and I will
not be posting in this thread any more.