[Fsf-india] humble request

Vinay Pawar zoyd@gmx.net
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:22:49 +0530

 Hi,
 Recently, this fsf-india@gnu.org.in list is starting to sound
 like Linux-India General.
 I don't think Frederick wanted to start a thread that would sound like
 what it does right now.
 Interestingly, all those involved in the 'DEBATE: Why Linux... why GNU/Linux'
 thread very well know about the GNU/Linux vs Linux argument, which in itself
 is enough to discontinue the thread. This argument is important and must be
 targeted to people unaware of the cause of the movement.
 I hope that discouraging such threads is an activity of the FSF-I.
 If it is not already I request the Board to please seriously think about it.
 Please don't make this list a place where every post is a potential flamebait.
 Thank you,
 Vinay Pawar <zoyd@gmx.net>
 Pune.