[Fsf-india] DEBATE: Why Linux... why GNU/Linux

Raghavendra Bhat ragu@vsnl.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:04:49 +0530

E. Krishnan posts :

> Since it's a  long time I've used your  kind of language, deliberately
> trying to provoke someone and thereby reduce any meaningful discussion
> to an illogical brawl.

I have  used the mildest language  and am refusing to  go into *personal
spat* mode.  You  were concluding a point without  proper reading, as if
coming to  the *rescue of  the damsel in  distress* (your reply  to Raju
Mathur's post).

> please refrain from innuendos and insinuations and stick to your point
> instead of casting aspersions all round.

If  you cannot make  out my  lucid style,  I can  re-word and  help you.
Casting  aspersions as  to what  ?  I  fail to  understand this  and the
connection, w.r.t this thread.

--
 /(__  __|\  ragOO, VU2RGU<->http://gnuhead.dyndns.org/<->GPG: 1024D/F1624A6E
(    \/  __)_       Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio