[Fsf-india] DEBATE: Why Linux... why GNU/Linux

Raju Mathur raju@linux-delhi.org
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:53:09 +0530 (IST)

    RM> Raju Mathur wrote:
    >> Linux wouldn't exist without IBM creating the PC and opening up
    >> the market for clones either, so let's call it IBM/Linux and be
    >> done with it.

    RM> You are contradicting yourself by saying "let's call
    RM> it..". Who is pushing words into other's throat now? As I said
    RM> before, yOu can call anything by whatever name you want. No
    RM> one will ever prevent you.

Thank you!  I'm keeping this post in a special file so that the next
time I get flamed on this list for my terminology or so-called
philosophy (or lack thereof) I can whip it out and tell people, `But
Ramakrishnan said...' :-)

Regards,

-- Raju
--