[Fsf-india] DEBATE: Why Linux... why GNU/Linux

Gopal.V gopalv82@yahoo.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:58:50 +0530

If memory serves me right, Raju Mathur wrote:
> Linux-India-General mailing lists -- we'd be completely at a loss
> unless you showed us the One True Path and kept providing us with
> lists of people to calumnify and crucify.

	If I'm not mistaking this for sarcasm I'll be d*mned.

	I have exhausted all my comments on Why GNU/Linux is GNU/Linux
commenting on ILUGC (Chennai)'s mailing list for the past 4 days.
If someone cares to look at the archive, you can find *too* many
valid comments on GNU/Linux being itself.

	One thing of course -- Using Linux as a name for the OS is a
misuse of a registered trademark ;) . Linux is a registered
trademark of Linus Torvalds for his kernel.

Gopal.V

PS: My flame thrower is out of napalm, wait until I recharge ;)
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success