[Fsf-india] Richard Stallman Talk in Mumbai on Sat Mar 23

Frederick Noronha fred@bytesforall.org
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 02:17:22 +0530 (IST)

Dear all,

All of you are welcome to attend the lecture of Prof Stallman in IIT
Bombay.
george..

From: siva@cse.iitb.ac.in (G. Sivakumar)

I am very happy to announce that Computer Centre, IIT Bombay
is organizing a public lecture on Saturday March 23 at 16:00
in Convocation Hall by Richard Stallman, founder of the
Free Software Foundation. More details are below, including
pointers to useful background information.

I encourage all students, staff & faculty to come prepared
with "tough questions" as Prof. Stallman has promised lots of
time for discussion.

With best wihes, -- Siva (siva@iitb.ac.in) [http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~siva]

Professor Richard Stallman, MIT, founder of the Free Software
Foundation and Gnu/Linux movement, will be delivering
a Public Lecture on