[Fsf-india] Time to start another flame

Radhakrishnan CV cvr@river-valley.org
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:50:31 +0530 (IST)

On 13 Mar 2002 at 11:49, Khuzaima A. Lakdawala wrote:

[...]

   software." I am sure everyone in our community would find such
   advertisements very amusing. But, besides just using it for a good
   laugh, we should leverage such ads and come up with our own
   parodies. Such ads make for very effective parody targets.

   For instance, the above ad says (in bold print), "Save your
   business. Use genuine software." This can be easily parodied by saying
   "Save your business. Use free software."

That sounds excellent, a nice idea indeed. Can we think about cute
stickers with GNU logo and the above imprinted which can be
distributed across the country till we muster enough money for
press ads?

--
Radhakrishnan