[ilugd]: [Fsf-india] RMS' programme in Delhi

Pankaj Kaushal pankaj@fig.org
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:27:01 +0530

On Tuesday 12 March 2002 12:47, Raju Mathur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does /anyone/ have a clue about RMS' programme in Delhi?  Whom he's
> meeting, where he's talking, who's invited, etc?  The Linux-Delhi
> Users' Group and other similar groups are more than willing to do
> their share of hosting RMS, but we would definitely like to have some
> more information.
>
> At the moment we don't even know who's sponsoring his trip to Delhi
> and the objective(s) of the trip.

Anand Babu Contacted us and asked to host RMS's trip to Delhi.
Sarai is hosting his trip. There would be a talk by RMS on the topic -
"Copyright vs Community in the age of Computer Networks." on the 20th of
march at 2:30 pm at sarai.

Apart from that we have no reservations of his time. but he asked not to be
disturbed.

> Some information about any free slots he has would be nice too so that we
> could organise a talk about  free software to students, and hopefully a
> wider, more diverse
> audience.
>
> Hoping for an early reply from the (so far invisible) powers-that-be.
>
> Regards,
>
> -- Raju
---
Pankaj (Spoonman) Kaushal