[Fsf-india] Moving on...

Rajkumar S. raj2569@yahoo.com
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 12:01:21 +0530 (IST)

On Sun, 10 Mar 2002, Gopal.V wrote:

> > For example if I am conducing a GNU/Linux course in Trivandrum and I
> > need a faculty for mail server configuration. I must be able to ask a
> > particular person in the board or assigned by the board who should be
> > able to give me some pointers where such a resource can be found.

> I don't remember you posting any such request here. I also don't
> think such a post came in ILUG-TVM either (I've been reading
> archives).

That was just an example to show a particular scenario. btw, I did
conduct a course on GNU/Linux for Keltron some time back. But we did
have enough man power then. This was one of the experiments that
prompted to think about FSF I as a collection of regional chapters
instead of a single large organisation that we have now.

raj