[Fsf-india] Yudit 2.5.4

Rajkumar S. raj2569@yahoo.com
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 08:03:53 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

The current version of Yudit has complete support for Malayalam, using
unicode as encoding scheme and opentype fonts. I have not tested other
languages, but they should also work fine.

raj

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 10:59:41 +0900 (JST)
From: Gaspar Sinai <gsinai@yudit.org>
To: linux-utf8@nl.linux.org
Subject: Yudit 2.5.4

Yudit 2.5.4 has been released. It can be downloaded from:

  http://www.yudit.org/download.html

Changes:
o Malayalam,Kannada and Telugu support
o Software glyph-mirroring
o iso-8859-15, iso-8859-16, koi8-c, koi8-u, ncr and rovas
  converters
o Ukrainian kmap and menu translations
o Old Hungarian (rovásírás) has bee added using Unicode
  Private Use Area: http://www.yudit.org/download/pua
o Fallback font (yudit.ttf) encoding changed from cp-1251
  to unicode
o HOWTO-rovasiras.txt HOWTO-malayalam.txt has been added
o Some of the bugs have been fixed

There are a lot more fixes that I planned but I did not
have time for...
Enjoy,
gaspar