[Fsf-india] Re: RMS talk in Bangalore (fwd)

Raghavendra Bhat ragu@vsnl.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 14:53:35 +0530

Rajkumar S. posts :

> Can you give some information about him? I do not remember him posting
> any thing to the FSF-I list.

He  is  the  Director  of   IIIT,  Hyderabad  and  was  the  person  who
co-ordinated RMS'  talk at Hyderabad.  Hey,  what do you think  of me, a
CBI agent or  sort of ?  I  do not have personal details  of people here
and even having it will not serve a useful purpose.

Of course  a person  should post and  particularly so  if he is  a Board
member.  As  Nagarjuna put it,  one should be accessible  and reasonably
articulate.  Anyway,  even if  one does  not post it  is not  prudent to
judge him by that.  He will  be doing his job silently by helping us/the
cause of the GNU.

So will ya quit ? :(

--
 /(__  __|\  ragOO, VU2RGU<->http://gnuhead.dyndns.org/<->GPG: 1024D/F1624A6E
(    \/  __)_       Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio