[Fsf-india] Re: RMS talk in Bangalore (fwd)

Raghavendra Bhat ragu@vsnl.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 13:14:21 +0530

Raju Mathur posts :

> its constitution,  plans, meetings, members, events etc.   I'd love to
> see  this  information  coming out  over  the  course  of the  next  7
> days... is that a reasonable request ?

A very reasonable  request...but let us not stick  to rigid time-frames.
I  volunteer  to keep  this  List informed  of  what  transpired on  the
FSF-India Board mailing  list on a monthly basis.   Others Board members
reading this List should post objections to this move, if any.

As  of  now, we  have  7  (seven) members  on  the  Board of  FSF-India.
FSF-India has not  been registered as of yet.  The  seven members are as
follows:

1) Richard M. Stallman
2) Gopinath
3) Krishnan E.
4) Nagarjuna G.
5) Arun M.
6) Raghavendra Bhat
7) Rajeev Sangal

> but  that  doesn't automatically  make  him  a  great judge  of  human
> character.

RMS is very good at judging a person and his commitment to the cause of
the  GNU Project.   You should  note that  I would  not be  an endearing
character to a particular person but this is not that important. Is it ?

> I'm just saying that I'd rather reserve my own judgment.  Must be some
> flaw in my character

You are perfectly within limits to criticize by reasoning and arguing on
this List unlike other lists we have hereabouts. ;-)

--
 /(__  __|\  ragOO, VU2RGU<->http://gnuhead.dyndns.org/<->GPG: 1024D/F1624A6E
(    \/  __)_       Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio