[Fsf-india] Re: RMS talk in Bangalore (fwd)

Khuzaima A. Lakdawala klak@giasbm01.vsnl.net.in
06 Mar 2002 19:12:57 +0530

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:37, Ranjit Babu wrote:

> Here' details for RMS in Bangalore....
>
> Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:13:03 +0500 (GMT)
> From: K Gopinath <gopi@csa.iisc.ernet.in>
>
> Sun    10 Public talk at IISc (Faculty Hall IISc) (11am) on
>           "Copyright vs Community in the Age of Computer Networks"
>
> Sat     9 Talk at Seminar Hall, CSA Dept, IISc, 6:30pm on
>           "Free software and its relationship to free dissemination of
>            scientific information"
>
> Tue    12 Workshop (see below) 10am-3pm

Quite a comprehensive program that. I presume that the Free Software
*elites* of India were privy to this program very much in advance. The
subscribers of this list are probably considered free software
*wackos* not deserving of attending programs discussing such
*profound* issues. Or maybe the *organizers* have assumed that we all
have our own private jets enabling us to rush to Bangalore from all
over India at short notice leaving aside all prior commitments.

--
Khuzaima A. Lakdawala