[Fsf-india] India GNU/Linux User Group-Kochi meet on Sunday.

Raghavendra Bhat jeffrin@msservices.org
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 12:09:03 +0530

India GNU/Linux User Group (Kochi)
----------------------------------

We have created  a *New* GNU/Linux User Group in Kochi  and we are going
to meet  this Sunday  at 3 PM.   The meeting  venue is at  Maruthi Vilas
Lodge,  Cannon Shed Road,  Opp. Boat  Jetty, Kochi  682011.  Do  make it
convenient to attend the same and share info with all of us. It would be
a real good help if you can tell your friends about our GNU User Group.

Visit the IGLUG page http://symonds.net/~jeffrin/gnukochi/gnukochiuser.html

This can also linked up  from the main GNU.org page, http://www.gnu.org/
by following the link What's New/GNU/Linux User groups.

A mail list has also been put up, so that members requiring help can ask
questions.  General information about the mailing list is at: