[Fsf-india] [Commercial] Latest cds available from Enterux Solutions

Sales - Enterux mlist@enterux.com
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 10:06:50 +0500

Hi All,

Our New Offers :

The following are the new versions avaiable with us :

1) Slackware 8.0 2cd set - Rs. 150/-
2) Slackware 8.0 Source CD - Rs. 75/-
3) Debian Potato 2.2 rev5 - 3cd binary set - Rs. 225/-
4) Mandrake 8.1 3cd set - Rs. 225/-
5) Redhat 7.2 Updates (patches,bugfixes)1 cd set - Rs. 75/-
6) Suse Linux 7.3 Updates (patches,bugfixes,with kde2.2.2)  1 cd set - Rs. 75/-
7) Suse Linux 7.2 Updates with kde2.2.1,gnome 1.4, ximian  1 cd set - Rs. 75/-
8) OpenBSD 3.0 2cd set - Rs. 150/-
9) Corel Linux 1.2 1cd set - Rs. 75/-
10) Openoffice.org 1 cd set - Rs. 75/-
11) Redmond Linux 4cd set- Rs. 300/-
12) Icepack Linux 2cd set - Rs. 150/-
13) StarOffice 5.2 1 cd set - Rs. 75/-
14) FreeBSD 4.5 4cd set - Rs. 300/-
15) Elx Linux (Distribution form India) 2cd set - Rs. 150/-
16) Gnu Hurd H2 4cd set - Rs. 300/-

shipping and handling charges will be extra. please mail us with your requirements and address so that we can confirm the shipping and handling charges.

We also have box packs for SuSE, Mandrake, Redhat, Solaris and various other distributions.

Also we are donating Rs.5/- per cd to the opensource community and your name will also be included as part of the donation and also appear on our web page.

mail your orders to sales@enterux.com

best regards,

Sales @ Enterux

Enterux Solutions