[Fsf-india] [COMMERCIAL] IBM Linux middleware CD set give-away (fwd)

Arun M arun@freedevelopers.net
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:09:04 +0530

Hi All,

    FSF India doesnt support sharing of this information.

We want to request every one not to share this information and avoid these
nonfree software offerings.

Regards,
arun.

[...]