[Fsf-india] Free software, open source... is starting to come out of the Third World too...

Frederick Noronha fred@bytesforall.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:07:27 +0530

Hi Paul, I'd just like to draw your attention to my modest site
http://linuxinindia.pitas.com which tries to show what Free Software/Open
Source/GNU-Linux advocates in India and South Asia are doing for
themselves. Some links to interesting work. Please do visit the site.
Also, kindly share with me pointers to other interesting work, if you know
of any, coming out of South Asia. This is work in progress.... FN