[Fsf-india] Different kinds of freedom...

Frederick Noronha fred@bytesforall.org
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 23:35:03 +0530 (IST)

This comment below mine comes from Arun M, who is looking after the admin
work of the Free Software Foundation-India. I wish we could somehow build
bridges between those in a position to create useful software... and those
who are trying hard to apply it in a developmental context. FN