[Fsf-india] Re: (Fwd) Re: [blug-lli] on Bengali fonts

Rajkumar S. raj2569@yahoo.com
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:39:55 +0530 (IST)

On Sat, 13 Apr 2002, Radhakrishnan C V wrote:

> Rajkumar of TUGIndia is closely working with the authors of
> 'yudit' (free Unicode compliant editor) to integrate Indic scripts
> into yudit. The next release of 'yudit' will have Malayalam
> support builtin.

It has been completed and the latest yudit supports Malayalam and
other indian language. But what is missing is a quality Opentype font
for yudit. But that problem is also solved as I will be converting the
font that TUGIndia is procuring to Opentype.

raj