Flamebait ? (was: [Fsf-india] FEATURE: Open source, )

Gopal.V gopalv82@yahoo.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 23:44:38 +0530

If memory serves me right, Raju Mathur wrote:
> However, I agree that Fred is a rotten spokesperson for the free
> software movement and should immediately discontinue writing about
> Linux, FSF, free software and open source and instead concentrate on
> covering the latest movies and celebrity deaths like all decent
> journalists were meant to.  Right, Fred?  Don't waste your time with
> all this crap when all you end up doing is annoying the owners of the
> words `free software', the terminally terminology obsessed.
>
> Waiting for the rest of FSF-India to speak up in rightfully condemning
> Fred's narrow viewpoint, complete lack of understanding and
> misrepresentation of the goals and meaning of free software, and for
> having a different point of view from that prevalent amongst the
> elite.

It is nice to know that you agree with most of us !.

Gopal.V

PS: That's all I could say after reading it. But I'll be keeping it
    to refer for an article on "sarcasm in flame wars".
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success