[Fsf-india] FEATURE: Open source, free software ... in the Third World (long)

Gopal.V gopalv82@yahoo.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 23:54:42 +0530

If memory serves me right, Khuzaima A. Lakdawala wrote:
> Please see
>
>   http://forum.gnu.org.in/1016695648/index_html

That reminds me, the Forum is up and running -- let's shift the
flame wars out of the list into the forum and spare the onlookers's
bandwidth.

Also IMO the Forum is the right place for articles (and related flamewars).

BTW, Fred please do post the articles to the Forum (which allows anonymous
comments) .

On the right corner we have Raju Mathur , the king of sarcasm . In the
left corner we have Anonymous Coward , the master of flames and insults.
Let the flamewar begin ! (on the forum of course !).

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success