[Fsf-india] workshop on GNU/Linux

Varghese B George varghese@xstreamindia.co.in
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 21:18:08 +0530

Here is workable Programme

"Working with GNU/Linux"

 What is GNU/Linux?
  History, Development, general information on Linux     1.5 hours

 A small note on partitioning hard disk                  1.5 hours
 Linux Installation             (Demo)

while installation is going on a description of packages available can
be made.

 Basic Unix/Linux Commands
 Introduction to Shell programming

 User Administration            (Demo)

--
Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware.

Varghese B George