[Fsf-india] workshop on GNU/Linux

Raghavendra Bhat ragu@vsnl.com
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 10:18:28 +0530

Rejin NS posts :

> I believe many of us will answer this call for help.

The IGLUG-Kochi is willing to help you but we are afraid that all cannot
be  done in  2 days'  time.  We  have three  volunteers now  from Kochi,
willing to travel down to Chengannur and help you out.  Myself, Khuzaima
and Jeffrin can come by and spare 2 days' time for you.

[..]

> > We planned to conduct a workshop in Linux for two days.
> >
> > Here are the topics which we like to include in the workshop.
> > History, Development, general information on Linux
> > Basic Unix/Linux Commands

[..]

It is  really nice to hear that  you are conducting a  workshop based on
the GNU system which has Linux as the kernel.

--
 /(__  __|\  ragOO, VU2RGU<->http://gnuhead.dyndns.org/<->GPG: 1024D/F1624A6E
(    \/  __)_       Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio